There are various levels of stress and many ways to manage and even get rid of it. Whichever method you choose, ultimately it is you, yourself who can get rid of stress. The others can offer suggestions and guidance but implementation remains your part. Some of the ways to manage stress are as under:
- Review your lifestyle and modify what cause the stress.
- Find and remove the cause if possible.
- Use the power of your subconscious mind.
- Face the realities rationally and boldly.
- Go to psychologist for counseling.
- Use medicines – a bad option.
- Use relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and Reiki etc. Reiki is a relaxation technique par excellence. 15 to 20 minutes of daily self treatment gives excellent relaxation and sleep with many other advantages.
While the conscious mind creates troubles by misleading arguments, elevating the ego, creating undue desires, it also helps while carrying out self analysis with a cool and ego-free mind. Remember that you have the ability to control your conscious mind, harness your thoughts and do what you should do, not what your conscious mind wants you to do. Once you have taken the charge, you are done. You can now easily get rid of your mental stress, which your conscious mind had created for you.
If you find it difficult, try the power of your subconscious mind. You have to tell the subconscious what you actually want. You must be sure of that and be firm on it. If you apply the techniques correctly and practice regularly, the results will gradually begin taking shape. Along side, you should try to find the cause of your stress and try to redress it otherwise it would be like getting a wound dressed up one time and renewing it by scratching at the other time. Keep dressing the wound and take care of it for early healing.
Practitioners of different healing systems also offer stress management techniques or treatments. You may like to contact a suitable practitioner to get the treatment but that could be very expensive. Most suitable, economical and effective at the same time is self treatment through Reiki. Learn it and use it for quick results.
Muhammad Akram Khan, Reiki Master/Teacher